Chef and Television Star Bobby Deen and The Kenmore® Brand Serve Heroes Breakfast on Intrepid Flight Deck on Friday, May 24
Chef and Television Star Bobby Deen and
The Kenmore® Brand Serve Heroes
Breakfast on Intrepid Flight Deck on Friday, May 24
250 Military Members and Families Enjoy FREE, Home-Style Breakfast and
Cooking Demonstrations on the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Flight Deck
WHAT: As part of the unofficial kickoff of summer this Memorial Day weekend, Bobby Deen, chef, restaurateur and television star is partnering with the Kenmore brand, celebrating its 100th Anniversary, to serve a hero-worthy, home-style breakfast to local military and their families.
Although New York’s Fleet Week is canceled, Bobby Deen and the Kenmore brand are stepping in to help continue the spirit of Fleet Week during one of the most patriotic moments of the year.
- Bobby Deen live cooking demonstrations; interacting with military members and families
- 250 Military Servicemen and Women in uniform with their families
- Military Chef Cook-Off –a friendly cooking competition between Bobby Deen and a
- Color Guard presentation of the colors by local American Legion Post
- New York City Skyline and Intrepid: Americana activity with the backdrop of the Big Apple aboard the iconic ship, built in 1943
WHEN: Friday, May 24 at 8:00 a.m.
- 8:00 a.m. – Troops arrive
- 8:30 a.m. – Bobby Deen cooking demo
- 8:45 a.m. – Military chef cook-off
- 9:15 a.m. – Interviews with Bobby Deen
WHERE: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
W. 46th St. and 12th Ave.
Call or email Heather Ribeiro or Luke Sacks for more information
email@example.com / 212-961-7089
lsacks@Intrepidmuseum.org / 646-381-5282