| USS Intrepid and Growler Former Crew Member Information
- Are you a former crew member or relative? We want to hear from you! Please contact Carly Goettel at 646.381.5279 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can keep you in the loop on upcoming events and new initiatives at the Intrepid Museum.
- Are you interested in donating Intrepid or Growler related artifacts and memorabilia to the Intrepid Museum? Please contact collections@Intrepidmuseum.org or complete our online submissions form.
- Would you like to become a volunteer? Contact our Volunteer Hotline at 646-381-5058 or email us at email@example.com
- Did you know our education department offers special programs for veterans? Contact the Education Department at 646.381.5164 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Are you interested in learning about the Former Crew Member Association? Find membership information here. (The Former Crew Member Association is an independently run organization, and is not formally affiliated with the Intrepid Museum)
Former crew members of the USS Intrepid and Growler can visit the Intrepid Museum for free with one guest. Any additional guests in the party receive a 20% discount on admission. Please bring former crew member identification with you for admission. If you do not have identification, contact Carly Goettel at 646.381.5279 in advance of your visit.
Veterans receive reduced admission and U.S. Active Military, Retired US Military, and Children Under 3 are admitted for free. Please visit our ticket information page for more information.